Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's been awhile

When was the last time I actually posted an entry..Gosh, probably before my German course. Anyway, am back in action now, however, after not working for 2months, I sure am rusty. Like lost the rhythm and the groove to work. The other day when I worked the long sectors, I almost died on flight. HA. But all is good!

Well, over the short span of just 3 days, I have come to realize that I need to become a stronger person, to be reliant free of weak emotions and feeling. Emotions and feelings that would cost me things that I hold dear, but at the same time, I have promised myself, that never again, would I let myself be affected by the way people speak. I hate myself for reading too much into people's tone when they talk to me, cause it gets to me if I think they sound as if they're irritated or distant. I hate it, but I guess I've come to a point where I'm just not gonna give a FUCK. Don't know and Don't Bother unless someone bothers. That my new policy to keep myself protected.

In addition, I have set up a few goals of my own and I must materialize these goals. I cannot afford crap feelings and emotions to fuck me over. I need to get a hold on my emotions in order to succeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home