Monday, August 04, 2008

Went out today, and I wished I a tracking sorta launching missile. What I witnessed today was the epitome of STUPID FUCKED UP SINGAPOREANS.

Was driving along CTE towards town, from my rear mirror I saw red flashing lights of the ambulance, so naturally I kept left to give way to the oncoming ambulance. Upon doing so, I realized I was the ONLY one, I swear ONLY one keeping left, the guy behind and in front of me didn't even bother to keep left till the ambulance came really close.

I mean seriously, the Singaporeans who were in those cars ought to be put in a gas chamber, fingers chopped off, skin peeled from their bodies and have every organ slowly disemboweled. ITS A FUCKING AMBULANCE! Are you stupid or BLIND? What if it was your mother inside the ambulance and you're sitting beside her as she clings on to every precious second, and the motherfucker in front doesn't give way and your mother dies because all the fuckers on the road doesn't know how to give way to an ambulance.

Majority of Singaporeans do not have the least bit of consideration nor common sense nor grace.
Told K that if anything should happen to me and I'd require an ambulance, I want him to just let me die. I'd rather die then call and ambulance knowing that I'm not going to make it to the hospital anyway. Save the $$$ calling the ambulance.

This is 1 of the 100000000000000000000000000000 reasons why I want to migrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home