Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It was snowing on the second day in korea. I got up at 1030 and I was like is that snow?!?! I jumped into my jeans, pulled on my jacket and scarf, and the next thing you know, I was in the snow trying to stabilise my hands to snap this photo cause it was ASS cold.(: Snow ain't that great once you've experienced it I guess, its gets your clothes all wet and damp when you enter shelter. HAHA I'm guessing its this idea of white soft cotton falling onto your face while you hold a hot mug of coffee in your hand, or standing by the window watching snow fall while you hear wood crackle at the fireplace behind you.misled.

Well we got to san fran with a couple of delays, but it was fantastic, shopped, ate, shop, ate, chilled out with the crew. 7 of us had made our way to the famous cheesecake factory, had our fill of pasta bolognese, chicken Madeira, spicy drumlets and ultimately GODIVA cheesecake! (: totally yumms! Well, after our hearty meal, we continued on our quest to make merchants and spirits happy while our wallets mourned. Damage: As of below (:
Made our way back to korea and this time, we headed out for this dish you see below, its like chewier, thicker glass noodles, stewed with potatoes, carrots and chicken. It has this tangy and spicy taste to it. This huge bowl fed 5 hungry girls.I'd say its a must try when you're in korea:)

The flight was great because of the crew(: Makes the 8days seem to fly by just like that. Hope to fly with them again.

Cherrios peeps(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home