Thursday, January 10, 2008


K is under alot of stress from work. Poorthing. But I think I can see myself in that position of stress when I leave my current job, but I like stress. (: At least it makes me feel important, makes me feel like I have to contribute something in order for things to happen. Maybe thats why I like to study? hahaha.

Well, K got himself a new phone today, nokia 6120, rather impressed with the aesthetics of the phone. Pearl white in colour, with chrome linings, 35MB internal memory, MP3 and FM functions, 3.5G and it's rather slim for a nokia, but nonetheless can't compare it to the feels-like nothing-in-your-pocket SAMSUNG.

Lazy day today. Skipped my law lecture for some peace out time with myself. However, I do have to go buy my textbooks tomorrow. Gonna have brekky with my bros and jocelyn tomorrow.

Short post tonight. Cherrios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home