Thursday, January 17, 2008

Andrea Bocelli kept me company while I ran. His voice, so Bassy, so soothing as I ran to besame mucho and other of his tracks. I love running at east coast for the fact that there are so many things to keep your mind occupied and away from thinkin that you're tired, and you want to stop. So yeah, I think its a good place to run. Well, kinda trying to pick up running again, stopped ever since er...haha let's not even go there. Use to run and blade with Isaac and a couple of friends, but now he's so busy so we stopped.

As I run past couples lazin the afternoon away on the bench and it made me wonder if I could ever be them, take time to watch the afternoon fade, to just enjoy the serenity with my partner. Well I thought as my heart was pumping like a mad horse, perhaps someday. Then again, its more feasible when you're overseas, when you're not cluttered with errands, with school.

I love to breath in the air when I'm outstationed. The air is so different, so fresh, especially during winter.. I love winter, totally refreshing. Looking forward to Icheon and S.fran, its -4deg in korea..I love it.(: Goin to run again on fri or sat with K.

Anyway, I finallt got my DS(:

Aim KK helped me to buy..hee less the trouble of trying to figure out whats better and all. I trust him with electronic gadgets. yay..couldn't stop playing it, my lil' bro could stop playing with it too..hurhur..Its to keep me company when I travel, yes yes I know you'd probably be goin where are my books, hey I need some electronic entertainment too!

Looking forward to my next flight.Hopefully Isaac will still be in S.Fran when I get there, at least I have someone who knows where to go and stuff. Anyway gotta go get ready, have work. Cherrios guys!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home