Friday, January 18, 2008

I thought it was time for a change(: Just like everything else, besides your boyfriend of course. As I say this John Meyer's "waiting on the world to change"plays over my stereo, irony. We need changes to know that we as humans are constantly upgrading our software*no not computer software if thats what some of you are thinking*, that our brains are not rotting in some container filled with chemicals. *morbid*

Well, got this skin from blogspot..too lazy to learn how to create my own skin, well if people made this sorta things to share why don't I just share their creativity. (: haha.

Not sleeping for 24hrs is already bad enough, to work 12 hours straight without sitting for more then an hour really made the icing on the cake.legs were tired from running, now its freakin ACHING! But am going to run tomorrow evening with K, fight pain with pain. Thats the way to go. Before that I intend to go for my yoga as well. Really need to plan my yoga vacation.March is definitely out, because I would be goin to Barce with trish and I'd be a poor pokker, so I think its better to push it to a later part of the year. But I definitely must go, some soul searching, some peace and to clear my head so that I can find he right direction for my future and lastly to pray for my life ahead. All that to come in this new 2008(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home