Friday, January 25, 2008

-9deg. Whoohoo

Came back into Seoul yesterday night and it was a chillin -5deg when we touched down and -9deg when we went out for dinner.Gosh its cold. San fran was fun although all we did most of the time was shop. We were all too tired to make a trip down to fisherman's wharf where we would have had crabs and clam chowder soup:( seriously too little time, so 7 fo us settled for lunch at the Cheesecake factory! The flight seems so much more exciting when the crew are all so fun. Spewing loads of laughter, sharing each other's life and talking about how god likes to sometimes teach us valuable lessons the really hard way,the flight-worth it. (:

Goin out later to meet em' for lunch. Stew chicken with glass noodles at myeung dong*correct spelling?how should I know!* Go shopping with the crew although my bag has a serious space problem after SF. I'm always so afraid that my luggage would burst open and all my clothes and stuff would lay expose on the conveyor belt. Imagine, me in my uniform, walking all graciously*at least I TRY!* going to retrieve my cargo bag from the belt and suddenly I start to see familiar items strewn along the belt, and at this point I can't run and say fucking shit, or shittyfuck, I probably am only allowed to go oh goddamit!Which is seriously an understatement of what I would exclaim at that point of time. Iwould then have to walk to the belt to pick up item by item looking as though I don't own em' but am just being a kind soul. With that constantly playing out in my mind, I always try not to over pack my luggage. So far, attempts to not fill the luggage to the brim, ZERO! haha Well, i actually had to lie on my cargo bag so that I could lock the latch. MAN! hey to be fair it was already filled before I even started shopping because of my winter wear and all.

Flight was overall good, to me, as long as the crew are fun, a full flight of crappy passengers won't matter. Cause we all SUFFER together. hahaha

Cherrios peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home