Saturday, July 05, 2008

Moscow & Houston

Moscow: Round 2.
Red square as you know, I was kinda like the mini tour guide, but obviously, I didn't exactly provide much audio commentary. I knew how to get there, knew where to walk, what to see, and that was about as much I could do for them. If they had start to ask me about the history behind the buildings, who was in the tomb, why had they built the Kremlin yahddah, I was as forgetful as a kid with old toys and lonely freaking planet*if I had bothered to print* would have helped. I mean, I DID study history, and I loved it, but as much as my 2GB brain would like to retain information, the information was rather, or should I say terribly distorted. So we went along just visiting the sights..For me, it was new found love/passion for history again, and of course, same place different clothes.ha!



Gypsies: waiting for money
St. Basil

G.U.M their shopping centre which has a rather interesting history.

Inside st.basils
Yes, mocking around again. Where's the fun in normal photos!
This was almost all the girls on flight:) Fun bunch.

Happen to see this adorable lil girl standing in front of me. It always gets me thinking what happens to these little girls I see. I mean growing up in a country like Russia would surely affect her someway, won't it? I guess, in a good way, you'd grow up independent, with opinions, with beliefs. Unlike some Singaporean kids, where you think that they would be the least bit mature or open to different theories, to different schools of thought, to be able to think/decide for themselves, well, I could go on about people my age and whatever, but only some would understand what I'm talking about (:

Houston Our 1st ride
And our other ride

This was the group that went for the lil road trip to san marcos. I won't deny that that we got lost*yes put 3girls , a GPS and a detailed google map* and we still got lost. I think, there's always fun in getting lost, we saw texas as it was, horse ranches, cows grazing in the afternoon sun as we drove over this tiny stone bridge, we hit a ditch, but we still got there on time to not miss any shopping. This photo below was the aftermath of the shopping at prime outlet. We were tired but happy we did it. I mean of course we were happy with the shopping, but the company too! ''Houston we have a problem'' and what problem is that? NOT ENOUGH ROOM in our BAGS for all that shopping! ok too many houston we have a problem jokes already.

We were so ecstatic to have seen cheesecake factory just opposite our hotel . So the next day, we went down and had our fill of cheesecake. Had the godiva, oreo and of course the original! Overall, I had fun despite certain colorful people. I still enjoyed myself. Thanks girls! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home