Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY just flew by like with the snap of the fingers. However I did manage to celebrate CNY's eve with my family(: which I'm thankful for. Had our yearly teppenyaki earlier so all the cousins would be present and had round 2, the ''proper'' reunion on the eve. It sorta became a ritual for the cousins to have this yearly teppenyaki thing. We'd teppenyaki, then head over to my brother's house to chill, play board games*nerdy I know* and just talk. I guess thats why I'm so close to my cousins.


While everyone was indulging in new year goodies and doing the yearly sowing of red packets*depreciating in quantity and amount*, I was busy dishing out trays and keeping people happy whilst I made my way to auckland. Well, this time round at least I found someone to go bungy jumping with me. HAHA YES! I finally tried to kill myself. Its really different watching people jump off the ledge and jumping off yourself. Note to self when doing next jump: Never look down, and DON'T think, just jump. It worked for me(:


Thats me preparing for the jump, we jumped off harbour bridge from this pod. My friend wanted to touch the water, but I think the guy calculated miscalculated his weight and the tension of the bungy, and sadly my friend didn't manage to soak himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home