Monday, October 20, 2008

Just got back from shishaing with girly..I really miss her..But I'm happy that she's happy. We finally agreed that we've reached a point in our life with our current partners where we are undoubtedly very very happy with. She with ben, and Me with Mr. K.

We both hope we marry them*oh shit it was suppose to be left in my head, but oh what the heck, I'm a happy lil girl*:)))) Well, at least I know I cannot imagine not having K beside me. He's the best thing thats ever happen to me since my slew of half fuck CMI men. I love him for who he is, his ability to listen, to make everything feel better when you're having the crummiest of days. Its like girly and I never actually thought we would or rather could find and experience love this way. You know when you have given so much time, tears, effort with soemone who takes you for granted it starts to make the idea of being able to find love like what we have now seem almost impossible, like going to the moon, you know its there, you know somehow or rather someone would invent this craft which could eventually take mankind to the moon, but when? But with K, he was able to bring the moon to me, everytime we talk, it feels like we're going on our first date, its the kind of love where only when you've experienced it for yourself then you would know what I'm talking about.

Its not just I love you you love me, its the understanding you have for each other, its when you dont have to talk to know what he's goin to say or do,. Some people say you'll never know if he's the right one for you, even after marriage, but what if I do feel that he's the one for me? Nothing you say would make me think differently, or question my feelings. I Love him, and thats all. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home