Monday, October 06, 2008

I Think its just me.

Hmm..I think its just me right? That I have to admit that I feel this tad bit of jealousy that my partner is more happening than me, in terms of how well connected he is with people. Like every other girl leaves comments on his wall, or he leaves comments on their wall? I feel this tuggin feelin inside, and I think I have to admit, I think I'm that tad bit jealous that he's in connection with so many other girls. Please dont give me the lecture about oh you dont trust him thats why I feel this way, or oh he's already yours so I should be happy that I'm the one who has him theory. It doesn't work on me, and I AM happy that I'm the one who has him.

Thing is, I trust him 100%, but maybe its just the thought that if 1 day we aren't together anymore, he would have sooo many other ''options''. Its ridiculous to think that way, but hey, I can't help it.I think I'd just have to get over it, get over the fact that my partner is just very friendly, but I think it will take me abit of work to work out this kink.

Or maybe I have this hidden phobia about guys with many girl pal contacts, cause I've seen too many situations with my friends partner being so ''connected'' with his girl pals, that in the end the guy runs off with one of em'. Irony is, I know he's not one of those assholes but you know, I dont know why I never fail to feel this way, and I hate feeling this way, it sucks, cause it gets me so irritated, so ARGH...than after awhile I feel so silly. Or maybe I still am not used to him always being online to write on walls? HAHA.Perhaps.

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home