Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its been a week since we've embarked on our road to speakin german or at least making the announcements and its been fun! the entire batch is just a truck load of fun. Without fail, someone would bring food so everyone has so much to eat before lunch that when lunch time comes, al of us doesn't need to go out for lunch.

However, I did still have lunch because my special K came all the way down to meet me just for lunch. He's a darling:) Now that he's out of town, I guess will just stay in, the lunch hour seems so short and we're always rushing to make it back in time. So probably buy some stuff and eat in.

Went for bikram today at true yoga and I almost wanted to vomit and pass out. Maybe because I didn't have anything to eat since yesterday afternoon and I put my body under those conditions. Hur. Anyway, didn't like bikram to begin with. I always felt so angry and agitated when I did bikram. I felt more calm and at peace when I practised Sivananda, which I intend to continue after stopping for soooooo many months.

Well, I need to start revising for my german, still fuzzy about their sentence structure. ARGH!

Ich möchte sprechen Deutsch fließend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home