Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Something I've come to realise over the years of driving is that the typical Singaporean driver is really one HUGE MOTHER FUCKER.

Was driving to serangoon gardens for my dinner when along the way there was a dual lane road where the lane on the left was straight and left and the one on the right was straight and right, so definitely the oncoming traffic from the opposite should not form up into the lane which was going straight on my side, but this 1 STUPID mother fucker did just that and when I wanted to coninue going straight after the car infornt of me had turned right, I couldn't cause of this fucker who was in my fucking lane, so I had to keep left*knowing our drivers, no one wanted to give way* then keep right again. I really wanted to drive straight into her car and kill her right there on the spot.

I have had it with getting pissed off with Singapore's fucked up drivers, that resulting with me using my horn more then the number of times a guy thinks about sex in a day. So what I did to humour myself was just to lift my hand high enough to and tap on my steering wheel. The lady driver who was in my lane, once she saw me lift my hand, didn't even give me chance to finish the motion, made this huge kung-fu I'm gonna fight you karate chop action with her hands. She looked really RIDICULOUS and I couldn't help but laugh right in her face. This is how I tackle stupid morons nowadays if they wanna give me hand gestures of sorts, I just laugh and make them feel like an total imbecile of course followed by the sweet serenade of the horns special K bought for my car :)Really considering his suggestion of putting another 2 more, blow the soul out of the fuckers.

I think its just the stupid Singaporean kultur that everyone has so willingly absorbed, the kiasuism, the kiasism. What culture? We have NEIN NULL ZILCH ZERO culture, why? Because all Singapore has been taught and teaching is to be selfish, arrogant and ugly. All these people have their eyes covered with the merlion's spit that they don't even know that the merlion ISN'T EVEN real to begin with. GOD! Honestly, how I wished I could carry a shot gun or a AK with me when I take the bus, then I could shoot every annoying PAIN IN THE FUCKING ARSE.

In addition, I can't wait for my GQ class to end so I don't have to take public transport any longer.

I wanna run away from this place and never come back.ARGH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home