Monday, February 07, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings

Its a New Year, have I become wiser? Has my heart grown stronger? Recent events has got me thinking.

I'm 26 this year and obviously that figure ain't getting smaller and it never will. So many things I have yet accomplished, so many words left unspoken, gaps in my heart left empty. I need to fill the gaps in my life, I can't go on like this.

Somethings are meant to be kept between a you and your other half. What happens when the other half violates that trust and respect? I've tried my very best to forgive and forget, but its not that simple. I don't think about when I don't talk about it, but when I do, it hurts and I get upset. That is not how forgiveness works, so does it mean I have not really forgiven him? I really love this guy but how am I suppose to love someone who freely give out intimate details about you and him? For once in my life, I have no solution for myself. I'm so lost I want to run away and never come back. Don't ask me to talk, cause that's all I've been doing, and he hasn't, which was the whole reason for the unhappiness.

Last semester of school, after that I'm free, but what am I going to do? I want to continue with whatever I started. My yoga, my business, getting my own place.

I'll check in again soon. Tschuss und Auf Wiedersehen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home