Monday, December 14, 2009

Exam Results

Heh Heh, I PASSED my exams...whoopee. I do have to thank god for it though, I mean honestly, I did not attend any lecture for my Investment module and probably a handful for Introduction to Futures and Options. By god's grace, I managed a Cr for Investments and a PA (pass) for IFO. I do have to give credit to my lecturers too, they have definitely helped us tremendously during the semester, always giving us additional notes of theirs, giving us pointers, going through past year questions with us, definitely helped me tons.

I literally smoked my way through investment by trying to convince the marker that I knew what was going on by writing common sense, talking rubbish. I even calculated the way I thought the question should be calculated cause I had NO CLUE whatsoever as to how to do the question. Geez..

So next semester will be my last 3 modules. I promised myself to put in more effort in attending lectures. Hur, but honestly, I hate attending lectures. The gloom of the after-work crowd, the quiet bobbing of heads, why even bother coming for the lecture if you're gonna fall asleep right? To make your money's worth? To not feel bad for skipping a lecture. I hate lectures cause some of the students are really bleah. I mean I had this instance where I just asked if the lecturer gave out other notes the last time, and he/she replied in this really irritating why-are-you-bothering-me tone and said 'yar' and went back to staring at the piece of note which I honestly believe she has no frakking idea what the fuck its talking about. In addition to why I hate going for lectures, I hate trying to find a parking lot and I hate getting out of SIM after the lecture. Hur. With all that said, I still promised myself to attend more lectures.

I'm waiting for my cereal to get home so I can claim my hug. My consolation hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home